Click here to view a larger .PDF version of the map.
• DRIVE SLOWLY AT ALL TIMES - CAMP MAXIMUM SPEED 5
MPH, STRICTLY ENFORCED!
• Visitors: All visitors must register at the
office and pay a registration fee.
• Smoking: No smoking in any bathhouse or in the
• Motor Vehicles: Only one vehicle per campsite.
All other vehicles and visitors must park in visitors’
parking lot. PLEASE DO NOT DRIVE OR PARK ON THE GRASS!
• Check-in / Check-out Times: Checking in before
12:00 Noon constitutes half a day’s fees. Check-out time
is 12:00 Noon.
• Pets: Pets must be kept on a leash at all
times. Restrain them from annoying other guests. They
may not be left alone in the campground. Pets are not
permitted in the bathhouse. Clean up after all pets and
discard refuse in proper receptacle.
• Campfires: Build fires in designated fireplaces
and rings only. Do not move fire rings. Do not burn
trash or leaves in fire rings.
• Trash: Do not burn trash. Dumpsters are
provided for campground-generated trash. Do not drive
with trash on the outside of your vehicle. Aluminum cans
must be recycled.
• Trees: Save our trees. Do not drive nails,
axes, saws, or knives in our trees or tables. Cutting,
chopping, mutilating, de-barking trees - dead or
alive - is prohibited. Do not hang wash lines or
other items from our trees. No hanging of laundry
• Children: Your children are your responsibility
anywhere on the premises. Children 12 and under must be
accompanied by an adult at all times. Children may not
be left in the campground without a responsible adult.
• Bicycles: No bike riding on the grass. PLEASE
DO NOT DRIVE OR PARK ON THE GRASS!
• Water Usage: Water splitters are not permitted
on hydrants. Washing dishes, clothes, and pets
is prohibited in rest room or at water outlets. Car and
camper washing is taboo!
• Streams & Ponds: Do not contaminate our streams
or pond. Do not allow children to throw stones, sticks
or other items into the pond or streams. No boating or
swimming in pond.
• Respect Your Neighbors: Keep rest rooms and
campsites clean of litter and dog dirt. Honor other
people’s campsites by not running through them.
• Prohibited Items: Electric heaters, washers or
blankets, firearms, fireworks, or spotlights are not permitted.
Operation of drones, hoverboards, or motorbikes is not
permitted in the campground.
• Satellite Dishes: Satellite dishes
are only allowed mounted to your vehicle or in stoned areas.
No posts or pins are to be driven into the ground.
• Carpets: Carpets are only
permitted in gravel areas. Do not put carpets on
• Quiet Hours: No unnecessary noise before 8:00
AM or after 10:00 PM.
• We reserve the right to evict, without prior
notice, anyone who creates a disturbance or nuisance or
deliberately breaks any of the above rules. No repayment
of camping fees will be made in the event of such an